Alive! is a highly visual site, where you'll find movies and
animated illustrations on cell processes, parasites, penicillin and more.
The Membranes section of Net Biochem's
Medical Biochemistry center is a collection of information on membrane
structure, chemical makeup, receptors, etc.
Cell and Molecular Biology Online
- Resource center for the academic biology community.
Cell Biology Course
- free course to help teach cell biology to those who want to learn.
Cell Biology Laboratory Manual
- links to related cell biology sites
- quick reference to the fundamentals of cell structure.
Current Opinion in Cell Biology
- Systemic reviews of all advances in cell biology, plus evaluations of
key references and comprehensive listings of papers.
Dictionary of Cell Biology
- provides quick access to easily-understood and cross-referenced
Journal of Histochemistry and Cytochemistry
- publishes papers that report original research in histochemical and
cytochemical methods or in which histochemical and cytochemical methods make
a significant contribution.
Neil Durso's Cell Biology Page
- cell biology biochemistry postdoc presents microtubule cytoskeleton,
electron microscopy on fern sperm, and confocal immunofluorescence
microscopy on tobacco cells for scientists and novices.
Role of Xenopus MCM3 in Regulating DNA Replication, The
- full text of dissertation for the degree of Ph.D. submitted to the
University of Cambridge, UK.