LS6901-04 JOURNAL DISCUSSION
Egloff et al., The severe acute respiratory syndrome-coronavirus replicative protein nsp9 is a single-stranded RNA-binding subunit unique in the RNA virus world. PNAS 101:3792
Bertet et al., Myosin-dependent junction remodelling controls planar cell intercalation and axis elongation. Nature 429:667
CD8+ T cell contraction is controlled by early inflammation NATURE IMMUNOLOGY5 :809
The endothelial-cell-derived secreted factorEgfl7 regulates vascular tube formation NATURE 428:754
|Rb inactivation promotes genomic instability by
uncoupling cell cycle progression from mitotic control." Nature VOL 430, 12
DNA-Templated Organic Synthesis and Selection of a Library of Macrocycles 2004 SCIENCE 305: 1601
1. Please e-mail your presentation materials (= powerpoint file) to me 2 days (= Monday 1:00 pm) before your talk.
2. Please e-mail your Chinese Abstract and the paper (in pdf file) to everyone attending the class one week before your talk.
3. Please choose a journal from Nature series, Science, PNAS, Cell or equivalent. If you are not sure, ask me first. The publication date must be within 6 months from now (= since March, 2004)
Please choose the topic you are familiar with and give more background introduction.
4. The time for you presentation + discussion < 60 min. You will not have a second chance if you failed to do so.
5. It is OK if you want to switch your slot with others.
6. English presentation is encouraged.
7. Grading: 60% presentation; 10% Chinese abstract; 30% participation in discussion.
8. You must appear in the class. If you can not come, you must show me that you have the permission from your research advisor.
Contact me firstname.lastname@example.org should you have any question.