58. Fu, C.W. and Lin*, T.H. Predicting the metabolic sites by flavin-containing monooxygenase on drug molecules using SVM classification on computed quantum mechanics and circular fingerprints molecular descriptors. PLoS One 12, e0169910 (2017).
57. Chen, Y.C., Tsai, T.L., Ye, X.H. and Lin*, T.H. Anti-proliferative effect on a colon adenocarcinoma cell line exerted by a membrane disrupting antimicrobial peptide KL15. Cancer Biology & Therapy 16, 1172-1183 (2015).
56. Tsai, T. L., Li, A.C., Chen, Y.C., Liao, Y.S. and Lin*, T.H. Antimicrobial peptide m2163 or m2386 identified from Lactobacillus casei ATCC 334 can trigger apoptosis in a human colorectal cancer cell line SW480. Tumor Biology 36, 3775-3789 (2015).
55. Tsai, T.L. and Lin*, T.H. Virtual screening of some active human macrophage migration inhibitory factor antagonists. Journal of Biomolecular Screening 19, 1116-1123 (2014).
54. Lin*, T.H. and Tsai, T.L. Constructing a linear QSAR for some metabolizable drugs by human or pig flavin-containing monooxygenases using some molecular features selected by a genetic algorithm trained SVM. Journal of Theoretical Biology 356, 85-97 (2014).
53. Fu, C.W., Wang, Y.P., Fang, T.Y. and Lin*, T.H. Interaction between Trehalose and MTHase from Sulfolobus solfataricus studied by theoretical computation and site-directed mutagenesis. PLoS One 8, e68565 (2013).
52. Lin, C.F., Lo, T.C., Kuo, Y.C. and Lin*, T.H. Stable integration and expression of heterologous genes in several lactobacilli using an integration vector constructed from the integrase and attP sequences of phage £XAT3 isolated from Lactobacillus casei ATCC 393. Applied Microbiology and Biotechnology 97, 3499-3507 (2013).
51. Kuo, Y.C., Liu, C.F., Lin, J.F., Li, A.C., Lo, T.C. and Lin*, T.H. Characterization of some putative class II bacteriocins identified from a non-bacteriocin producing strain Lactobacillus casei ATCC 334. Applied Microbiology and Biotechnology 97, 237-246 (2013).
50. Wei, H.Y., Chen, G.J., Chen, C.L. and Lin*, T.H. Developing some consensus 3D-QSAR and pharmacophore models for several beta-secretase, farnesy transferase and histone deacetylase inhibitors. Journal of Molecular Modeling 18, 675-692 (2012).
49. Fu, C.W. and Lin*, T.H. A Theoretical Study on the Alkaline Hydrolysis of Methyl Thioacetate in Aqueous Solution. Journal of Physical Chemistry A 115, 13523-13533 (2011).
48. Chiu, S.H., Chen, C.C., Yuan, G.F. and Lin*, T.H. Deriving the phylogenetic information from some physicochemical properties of protein sequences computed. Journal of Computational Chemistry 32,70-80 (2011).
47. Chen, S.Y. and Lin*, T.H. A molecular dynamics study on binding recognition between several 4,5 and 4,6-linked aminoglycosides with A-site RNA. Journal of Molecular Recognition 23, 423-434 (2010).
46. Lin, Y.R., Wei, H.Y., Tsai, T.L. and Lin*, T.H. HDAPD: a web tool for searching the disease-associated protein structures. BMC Bioinformatics 11, 88 (2010).
45. Tsai, Y.K., Chen, H.W., Lo, T.C. and Lin*, T.H. Specific point mutations in Lactobacillus casei ATCC 27139 cause a phenotype switch from Lac- to Lac+. Microbiology 155, 751-760 (2009).
44. Chiu, S.H., Chen, C.C. and Lin*, T.H. Using support vector regression to model the correlation between the clinical metastases time and gene expression profile for breast cancer. Artificial Intelligence in Medicine 44, 221-231 (2008).
43. Lin*, T.H. and Lin, G.L. An anchor-dependent molecular docking process for docking small flexible molecules into rigid protein receptors. Journal of Chemical Information and Modeling 48, 1638-1655 (2008).
42. Lo, T.C., Chen, H.W., Tsai, Y.K., Kuo, Y.C., Lin, C.F., Kuo, S.Y. and Lin*, T.H. Formation of an inverted repeat junction in the transposition of insertion sequence ISLC3 isolated from Lactobacillus casei. Microbiology 154, 1047-1058 (2008).
41. Wei, H.Y., Lu, C.S. and Lin*, T.H. Exploring the P2 and P3 ligand binding features for Hepatitis C virus NS53 protease using some 3D QSAR techniques. Journal of Molecular Graphics and Modeling 26, 1131-1144 (2008).
40. Lin*, T.H. Predicting the MHC-peptide affinity using some interactive type molecular descriptors and QSAR models. Chapter 17 of "Immunogenicity: Predicting Immunogenicity in silico", ed by Darren R. Flower, The Humana Press. Methods in Molecular Biology 409, 247-260 (2007).
39. Ke, Y.Y., Chen, Y.C. and Lin*, T.H. Structure of the virus capsid protein VP1 of Enterovirus 71 predicted by some homology modeling and molecular docking studies. Journal of Computational Chemistry 27, 1556-1570 (2006).
38. Lin*, T.H., Chiu, S.H. and Tsai, K.C. Supervised feature ranking using a genetic algorithm optimized artificial neural network. Journal of Chemical Information and Modeling 46, 1604-1614 (2006).
37. Ke, Y.Y. and Lin*, T.H. Modeling ligand-receptor interaction for a series of inhibitors of the capsid protein of Enterovirus 71 using several three-dimensional quantitative structure-activity relationship techniques. Journal of Medicinal Chemistry 49, 4517-4525 (2006).
36. Chiu, S.H., Chen, C.C., Yuan, G.F. and Lin*, T.H. Association algorithm to mine the rules that govern enzyme definition and to classify protein sequences. BMC Bioinformatics 7, 304 (2006).
35. Tsai, K.C., Chen, S.Y., Liang, P.H., Lu, I.L., Mahindroo, N., Hsieh, H.P., Chao, Y.S., Liu, L., Liu, D., Lien, W., Lin*, T.H., Wu, S.Y. Discovery of a novel family of SARS-CoV protease inhibitors by virtual screening and 3D-QSAR studies. Jounal of Medicinal Chemistry 49, 3485-3495 (2006).
34. Tsai,Y.K. and Lin*,T.H. Sequence, organization, transcription, and regulation of the lactose and galactose operon in Lactobacillus rhamnosus TCELL-1. Journal of Applied Microbiology 100, 446-459 (2006).
33. Wei,H.Y., Tsai,K.C. and Lin*,T.H. Modeling ligand-receptor interaction for some MHC class II HLA-DR4 peptide mimetic inhibitors using several molecular docking and 3D QSAR techniques. Journal of Chemical Information and Modeling 45, 1343-1351 (2005).
32. Lo,T.C., Shih,T.C., Lin,C.F., Chen,H.W. and Lin*,T.H. Complete genomic sequence of the temperate bacteriophage £XAT3 isolated from Lactobacillus casei ATCC 393. Virology 339, 42-55 (2005).
31. Chen,S.Y. and Lin*,T.H. A molecular dynamics study on the interaction of mithramycin dimer with a decanucleotide duplex. Journal of Physical Chemistry B 109, 9764-9772 (2005).
30. Ke,Y.Y. and Lin*,T.H. A theoretical study on the activation of Ser70 in the acylation mechanism of cephalosporin antibiotics. Biophysical Chemistry 114, 103-113 (2005).
29. Tsai,K.C. and Lin*,T.H. A ligand-based molecular modeling study on some matrix metalloproteinase-1 inhibitors using several 3D QSAR techniques. Journal of Chemical Information and Computer Science 44, 1857-1871 (2004).
28. Lin*,T.H., Li,H.T. and Tsai,K.C. Implementing the Fisher's discriminant ratio in a k-means clustering algorithm for feature selection and data set trimming. Journal of Chemical Information and Computer Science 44, 76-87 (2004).
27. Lin*,T.H., Tsai,K.C. and Lo,T.C. Homology modeling of the central catalytic domain of insertion sequence ISLC3 isolated from Lactobacillus casei ATCC 393. Protein Engineering 16, 819-829 (2003).
26. Lin*,T.H., Wang,G.M. and Hsu,Y.H. Classification of some active HIV-1 protease inhibitors and their inactive analogues using some uncorrelated three-dimensional molecular descriptors and a fuzzy c-means algorithm. Journal of Chemical Information and Computer Science 42, 1490-1504 (2002).
25. Lin*,T.H., Wang,G.M. and Wang,Y.T. Prediction of beta-turns in proteins using the first order Markov models. Journal of Chemical Information and Computer Science 42, 123-133 (2002).
24. Peng,W.J., Chang,C.M. and Lin*,T.H. Target integration by a chimeric Sp1 zinc finger domain/Moloney murine leukemia virus integrase in vivo. Journal of Biomedical Science 9, 171-184 (2002).
23. Lin*,T.H. and Lin,J.H. Three-dimensional quantitative structure-activity relationship for several bioactive peptides searched by a convex hull-CoMFA approach. Computers and Chemistry 25, 489-498 (2001).
22. Lin*,T.H., Yu,Y.S. and Chen,H.J. Classification of some active compounds and their inactive analogues using two three-dimensional molecular descriptors derived from computation of three-dimensional convex hulls for structures theoretically generated for them. Journal of Chemical Information and Computer Science 40, 1210-1221 (2000).
21. Lin*,T.H., Lin,J.J., Huang,Y.F. and Liu,J.H. Clustering peptide structures through identification of commonly exposed groups. Jouranl of Chemical Information and Computer Science 39, 622-629 (1999).
20. Lin*,T.H., Lin,J.J., Peng,W.J. and Liu,J.H. Common structural folds in several protein pairs searched by an iterative superposition algorithm. Computers and Chemistry 23, 109-119 (1999).
19. Lin*,T.H., Lin,J.J. and Lu,Y.J. A comparative molecular field analysis study on several bioactive peptides using the alignment rules derived from identification of commonly exposed groups. Biochimica et Biophisica Acta 1429, 476-485 (1999).
18. Peng,W.J., Pan,J.T., Lai,M.C., Chiu,C.F. and Lin*,T.H. The genome of Moloney murine leukemia virus can be integrated by the integrase of human immunoideficiency virus type 1 expressed alone in vivo. Proceeding of National Science Council Part B: Life Sci. 21, 144-160 (1997).
17. Lin*,T.H., Peng,W.J. and Lu,Y.J. Identification of convexity as a common structure feature for structures generated for two short peptides. Computers and Chemistry 22, 309-320 (1998).
16. Lin*,T.H., Peng,W.J. and Lin,J.J. A contact scoring matrix for qualitative prediction of packing of alpha-helix in globular proteins. Biochimica et Biophyisica Acta 1337, 17-26 (1997).
15. Lin*,T.H., Pan,J.T. and Peng,W.J. A novel charge distribution method for the numerical solution of the Poisson-Boltzmann equation. Journal of Chinese Chemical Society 43, 7-16 (1996).
14. Cheng,J.W., Cheng,C.C., Lyu,P.C., Chen,S.T. and Lin,T.H. Solution conformation of a peptide corresponding to residues 151-172 of HIV-1 integrase using NMR and CD spectroscopy. International J.ournal of Peptide Protein Research 47, 117-122 (1996).
13. Wang,C.Y., Yang,C.F., Lai,M.C., Lee,Y.H., Lee,T.L. and Lin*,T.H. Molecular dynamics simulations of a leucine zipper motif predicted for the integrase of human immunodeficiency virus type 1. Biopolymers 34, 1027-1036 (1994).
12. Lin,T.H., Quinn,T., Walsh,M., Grandgenett,D.P. and Lee,J. Avian myeloblastosis virus reverse transcriptase: effect of gylcerol on its hydrodynamic properties. Journal of Biological Chemistry 266, 1635-1640(1991).
11. Lin,T.H. and Grandgenett,D.P. Retrovirus integrase: Identification of a potential leucine zipper. Protein Engineering 4, 435-441 (1991).
10. Buxbaum,R,E., Yam,K.L., Lin,T.H. and Phillies,G.D.J. A local viscosity model for the diffusion of spherical particles in polymer containing solution. AIChE J. 37, 654-659 (1991).
9. Lin,T.H., Quinn,T.P., Walsh,M.T. and Grandgenett,D.P. Secondary structural analysis of retrovirus integrase: Characterization by circular dichroism and empirical prediction methods. Proteins Structure Function and Genetics 5, 156-165 (1989).
8. Lin,T.H., Leed,H.A., Scheraga,H.A. and Mattice,W.L. Helix destabilization caused by the interaction of unaggregated sodium dodecyl sulfate with isolated lysine residues. Macromolecules 21, 2447-2452 (1988).
7. Lin,T.H., Leed,H.A., Scheraga,H.A. and Mattice,W.L. Helix initiation and propagation by isolated arginine residues in aqueous sodium dodecyl sulfate. Macromolecules 21, 131-136(1988).
6. Lin,T.H.,Cherry,W.R. and Mattice,W.L. Acridine fluorescence as a probe of micelle formation by sodium dodecyl sulfate in the presence of poly(hydroxyalkyl-L-glutamine). Polymer Communication 27, 37-38 (1986).
5. Lin*,T.H. Diffusion of TiO2 probe particles through a poly(ethylene oxide) melt. Makromoleluar Chemistry 187, 1189-1196 (1986).
4. Phillies,G.D.J.,Ullman,G.S.,Ullman,K. and Lin,T.H. Phenomenological scaling laws for semi-dilute macromolecular solutions from light scattering by optical probe particles. Journal of Chemical Physics 82, 5242-5246 (1985).
3. Lin,T.H. and Phillies,G.D.J. Polymer molecular weight and probe diffusion in water:poly(acrylic) acid solutions. Journal of Colloid Interface Science 100, 82-95 (1984).
2. Lin,T.H. and Phillies,G.D.J. Probe size and restricted diffusion in water:poly(acrylic) acid solutions. Macromolecules 17, 1686-1691 (1984).
1. Lin,T.H. and Phillies,G.D.J. Translational diffusion of macroparticulate probes in a polymer-containing solvent. Journal of Physical Chemistry 86, 4073-4077 (1982).